Friday, September 15, 2006

Changed to a Compatable Flash

Me bangzhi and ripple went down to sim lim yesterday evening to see if we could change the flash since it wasn't compatible with my camera. they bought my gifts from alan photo trading (sim lim square ground floor) and coincidentally, that's where i bought my camera!! the person that attended to them was this sales guy called jason, if any of you guys are going to get anything from there please DO NOT look for him!! look for SK instead, SK is the person who sold me the camera. when you ask jason to reccommend stuffs, he just anyhow hantam without even asking your requirements or budget or what camera you are using etc... but anyway, i actually wanted to get a canon flash, but need to top up about $300, so i decided against it and got this one instead. now i have a nice campact flash with my camera. YEAH!!

No comments: