Tuesday, February 20, 2007

New Year's Eve

It's new year's eve again, this year my relatives gathered at my place for steamboat and as usual there's always some games after dinner.. usually it's cards but this year we started mahjong
I've heard a lot from my mum and aunties and uncles about my dad being a very good mahjong player and he played so much in his younger days that he didn't even complete his secondary education.. haha .. but i have never seen him on a mahjong table in my life, until today .... wah .. i can see that he's a little rusty already, he can mistake the 1 bamboo for a flower!! .. maybe 1 bamboo doesn't look like that in the past.
When i was young, our place was like a private mahjong house, neighbours will come and play mahjong and then will pay kopi money to my ah ma... probably that's why all my uncles are all mahjong experts .. but i wonder why they all stopped playing ... tui chu jiang hu? ... anyway .. happy new year to everyone!!

No comments: