Saturday, May 26, 2007

Gifts from abroad

Received some gifts this week!! .. hooray.. more to the collection..
Hansen gave me a big beer glass from hard rock at niagara falls.. cos the shot glass are sold out.. it's really huge i gotta place it on the open cos my display cabinet doesn;t have that much space. and also a can of coke from korea.. never knew he went korea, only remember he went to the states..
Terry got me hard rock shotglasses from beijing, and it only comes in a pack of 2.. so i have 2.. haha .. and a can of coke from there too.. oohhh.. and a baby milo keychain!! ..

Loved the gifts .. thanx...

3 comments:

chocolatelover said...

Hi JX,

Got to know about your blog from Cruz's Blog.

I also have a collection of hard rock cafe shot glasses. I have been collecting few years back. I also keep a pair of each shotglass as some of the countries sell a pair instead of one.

I have a few from the states too. So happy to know that someone like me like to collect shotglass.

jx said...

hi chocolatelover..

nice to see your comment.. i know more friends who are collectors too!! we can have a big exchange ..

jx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.