Thursday, October 18, 2007

Birthday Celebration 4

It was a sunday morning and terry had booked my time beforehand without telling me where we will be going to. early in the morning at 8pm, terry yihan and bangzhi came over to my place to pick me, and they blindfolded me!!! so took me downstairs into the car and off we drove!!!

the trip took around 20 to 30 mins, and we reached a place where i hear water like how it sounds in a fountain, and somehow the place smells like a fish market.. i tot they brought me to a market.. after some wait.. i was led somewhere else again, and i had to walk down this narrow bridge and then onto a boat.. and then the boat sped off! hhmmm are we going to have breakfast on a kelong? haha that was the thought that popped in to my mind then.

When they finally took down the blindfold, we were on a boat and going out to sea for wakeboarding!!! it had been so long since i last rode on a wakeboard. the weather was wonderful, we all had got a little more tanned. and i got a free wakeboard session!! woo hoo...
All 3 of them managed to ride quite well, definitely an improvement from the last time they went riding, i believe the last time they went was with me as well... didn't take much photos, cos i was still recovering from the shock. but it was a really refreshing sunday morning..
Here's terry in action.. not bad hor? got seh right??

Thanx for the surprise!! and they were really thoughful, cos they even brought my underwear so that i have a fresh clean one to change into after the session!! they took it from my wardrobe when picking me up from my place!! without me noticing!!

No comments: