Saturday, March 15, 2008

Eddie's Married!!

Attending eddie's wedding with hanyang and yanping, time really flies, it seems just not too long ago that eddie got attached.. and now he's getting married!!

Here we have the groom, all happy about the day, about the wedding.. but as usual, he had to give us some comic relief, during his speech, which he read from a piece of paper.. he ended with "i would like to think everyone for coming down to the church...." ...ooppss he used the same speech as the one he did for the church ceremony... haha

One thing we noted is that when eddie and stella smile, eddie's eyes will become 2 tiny slits while stella's becomes round and big and watery.. how contrasting..
Even the groom had a change of attire...

Congratulations, baby soon???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi JX,
I personally know Yanping as well.. We are in the same club in secondary school!

Small world huh? *grin* =)

Anonymous said...

Btw reading up your JustXimplyFood.. Very informative.. the food photos makes me saliva droopps... =p

Any recommendations for a convenient & great place to hold a birthday celebration dinner for a pax of 8-15 people on a Friday night? I was thinking of going for gyu-kaku as foodie looks yummy but I thought cost-wise is v. expensive.. and not sure if everyone eats beef..

Maybe I should go for Soup Restaurant? Or maybe Azabu Sabo? Or Dian Xiao Er? Victor's Kitchen? Or Himawari Jap Rest? Or Pu Tien Rest??

Hahaa.. I think I list out many from ur foodie blog ...

jx said...

Hi .. i find that food for thought might be a good place for a group 8 to 10.. the ones you listed have nice food.. but might not be a nice cozy place where you can chat even after dinner.. fod for thought do not have fantastic food, but they have very friendly staffs and the place and small and cozy

Anonymous said...

Hi ..
thanx for the recommendation! =)

me