Saturday, November 04, 2006

Triple Chocolate Crunch

Finally, stocks for the triple chocolate crunch at marks & spencer came in!! ... This time cannot tuu... gotta stock up, so i decided to buy 5 boxes!!This one is so much better than the deliciously nutty crunch that i bought a few weeks ago because the chocolate one wasn't in stock. Gotta thank art for getting these 5 boxes for me and also thank kelly for checking out when the stocks are arriving sometime last week!! yay, i'll have nice breakfast for november!! btw i'm not the most kiasu, cos mingbao & jiehong stocked up 10 boxes once i told them that the stocks have arrived!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah... at least 2 people were looking at me when I held the 5 big boxes in my arms at the cashier... they must be thinking either it's really good or there's a sale going on.... Wahaha!

Anonymous said...

will there be any left for me!! whaha

jx said...

you think you away for a month meh? .. i think it will take me more than a month to finish that!!

Anonymous said...

eh...2 persons(2*5=10 lor)

degree of kiasu = same... anyway, 3 were for my colleague who never eaten before but because i described it so vividly, he asked me to get 3 boxes for him.

jx said...

IC.. i;m already on my 2nd box, your side 2 person .. should be starting 3 box liao by now!! Did you try it with oat milk?