Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lots of New Stuffs!!

Lots of gifts for this birthday, THANK YOU everyone who have contributed to the presents, the surprises and the gatherings. Here are the gifts that i have received over the weekend

New hangers for my clothes, i have always wanted the colthes in my wardrobe to be hung such that they do not touch one another, but i guess i will need wardrobe much larger to achieve it.
Dun you think that with these new hangers, all the clothes really look very neat!! ...
Next in the line is this braun buffel wallet, finally a new wallet after 4 years, it's about time the gucci wallet from the factory outlet in florence gives up it's position as my main wallet.
A guess watch, a brand that many of us fancy since the jc days ... oh that's like more than 10 yrs ago.. i never owned a guess watch before but i vaguely remember this period of time in hjc when i kept wearing leon's...
They tell me this is a rack for my ties, but actually this apparatus here is meant for hanging trousers. since i have more ties than trousers, it will be used as a tie rack.
This is the biggest item in the whole list... a dry cabinet for my camera and it's accessories!! now i can keep all my camera stuffs in my ROOM!! haha ...it's even big enough to accommodate my watches and other small electronic devices. COOL!!
Now, someone gotta teach me how to use these items to clean my camera, so far the only cleaning i have done to my camera is to wipe the lens.
Wide angle attachment with a detachable macro attachment. when leon showed me his wide angle lens (and the photos he took with it) i felt like getting one too... cos the photos were really beautiful. in this case, i guess i dun need to get it for the time being
This is a little more cheem, it's a circular polarizing filter. will need to get free lesson from some more experience shi fu on how to use this filter ...
When i saw this, i was really excited, because i have been using the really ancient flash (i think it's like 15 years old). but the sad thing i that this model doesn't work with my cam... will be going to exchange for another one with bangzhi, yeah... new flash
Last item, a crumpler camera bag named "the 5 million dollar home", i will most probably be changing the bag for a red one cos black seems a little too boring. now that i have all these new gadgets, i think this bag is too small, but it's a convenient size for just a camera and a flash. maybe i'll stick to this and when i need to use a bigger one, i'll use the one i got from leon, the one he wanted to sell me but i never paid him for it. haha...

5 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

did u post a wishlist somewhere? like a birthday gift registry? every present seems to be something you want!

jx said...

Haha .... maybe because i keep talking about these stuffs ...

jx said...

yeah!! .. very happy indeed... :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Uncle!

Look at the presents!!

Anonymous said...

I think u really like ur presents, tats gd~!

long time no see sia cya soon manz!!

meanwhile tc and hope u find a nice gf soon, if u still dun hav now!!! lol