Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wonderful Weekend (Part 7)

As the story continues ... if you haven't read part 6 pls do so before continuing.
So we went back to my place for the mahjong game, it was funny when i opened the door cos it was pitch black, and i actually dropped ripple and jason to go back home to prepare the table while i went to park the car with bangzhi. Suddenly i heard lots of people singing the birthday song and they started coming out from various rooms at my place!!!! IT WAS A TOTAL SHOCK TO ME!!!! After i recovered from the shock, i realised that they had decorated by place with balloons! ... wah... very yong xin right!!?? and then i also found out that it was bangzhi and terry who planned this and they even pakat with dawei (my brother)

And here i had my 4th cake!! ... a swenson ice cream cake which was half melted.. and after asking about the melted cake, they told me it was because of miscommunication, they kept thinking that i was arriving , so they took the cake out of the fridge and waited and waited... till the cake melted ...haha...
SO again, i was ask to do stupid stuffs ... like lie on the floor ... look at the next photo, dun you think ripple look absolutely happy and satisfied .... guess what's she doing
I was lying on the floor and she just came over and STOOD on me!!!! wah piang!! .. and it started another one with the rest of the guys!!!
YES ... i was at the bottom of this pile of people!! .. i never knew it was so unbearable at the bottom of the pile, i couldn't even breathe properly, it felt as if all my blood had been channeled to my head and it was going to explode!! (the colour of this photo looks very old hor?)

Finally when everything was over, we went for dinner at macdonalds!!

And since jason was already there at my place, we wanted to play mahjong and he agreeded to play for a while. Here he is with his "God of Gamblers" pose! haha


There was also another xi ke... zhentao, who agreeded to play even though he had to work early next day morning!! cos it was my birthday, so all give me face ... but in the end ... all win my money...hai...



This marks the end of the wonderful weekend that i had!! ... wow it took me weeks to get everything onto the blog, i think in a few days time, i'll change the posting dates of this series earlier, so that they will be together at a date near my birthday... Thank you EVERYONE who have made my birthday this year so enjoyable!!... i have enjoyed every single bit of it :)

No comments: