Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Prata Again

I went to another prata place yesterday for dinner. But this place the prata is not veyr nice. Their thosai is very very good!! and super cheap.Quite a famous place called Casuarina Curry, It's at Casuarina Rd, at the junction of yio chu kang road and upper thomson road. i specially like the masala thosai because it has potato in it ... for those who still dun know, i love all kinds of potato. I'm a potato FREAK!!

I think my blog is starting to become a place for me to recommend food ... jason actually commented that i can change my blog to justximplyfood .... haha.... but i enjoy driving around singapore to try good food, so if you have any place to recommend, do let me know ok? .... and do try out the places i say and see if my standard is good.

2 comments:

naniecheng said...

good idea!
but remember to always state the specific address or road name or landmarks :)

jx said...

ok... i'll go find out on the exact location of the places, and i'll post it, so thay all of you can go try out these food.