Friday, August 04, 2006

Some experimental photos

Here are some of the photos i took last week, I realised that i quite like to take photos of people, trying to catch them with their natural expression. Gotta thank all those who are always around me for being my models.

My most sporting model..... terry. Trying to act cute over here.


From a series of pictures taken at cineleisure coke cafe, i realised that haojie is quite a poser, This is my favourite among the numerous ones taken.

Another born poser, yihan, who even tried to smile in this photo. I like this because it gives me the feeling that it's trying to promote the couch.

4 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

yeah i like the couch one too.
like can use as album cover. :D

Anonymous said...

imho. if you like taking shots in the sun, to cut out excess light, buy a Neutral Density filter. don't rely too heavily on photoshop. that's cheating. i do like your photos though. very interesting compositions.

Anonymous said...

haha..did u get your inspiration from Celest Chong's album "shu yu zi ji"? so lookalike!!

Anonymous said...

Personally, i like the HJ's one most!! Out of so many pics, this is the only one that make me scroll back to look in detail... i think the backdrop is well taken.. (and os cos the male lead in the pic la!!)... It's well - taken cos it got "ceng ci gan" (i.e. the male lead is clear while the backdrop is blurred to bring out the male lead)
Good one!